Ductwork Cleaning Special
Ductwork Cleaning & Dryer Vent Clearing!!!
ProPlan Club Member’s Only
50% off Ductwork Cleaning. Call for Pricing*
Includes FREE Sanitization Fogging ($289 value)
*Pricing based on homes square footage. Redeem Service 1/4/2023 – 4/30/2023.
Call today – 844-99PROMO
Call for current plan promos 210-858-5566:
ProPlan Bi-annual System Maintenance
System maintenance & inspection can identify issues with your unit that could cause outages in the peak of season. Weak capacitors, damaged contactors, constricted condensate drains and other minor issues can be identified and resolved before they cause problems. Maintenance can improve your systems performance which will lower the energy demand and reduce utility spend.
Inspections and Tune-ups Include:
- Cleaning of the outdoor condenser (Spring) maintenance
- A full report of amp draw, volts, pressures and fluid levels from gauge readings
- Check and test all safety components (electrical, gas, and motors)
- Inspect contactors, capacitors, safety switches & TXV
- Check readings & condition of expansion valves, compressor, fan, condenser coil (furnace) evaporator coil (A/C) refrigerants R22/R410a
- Pressure test for possible leaks of refrigerant, gas and Co2
- Verify thermostat is monitoring and regulating air properly
- Nitrogen AC condensate drain blow out (warrantied for 30 days)*
*completely blocked condensate and overflowing drains require are an additional clearing fee
Up Front New Equipment Pricing
No Coupons, Vouchers, or Negotiation Required:
At TemperaturePro SA, we offer up front pricing in replacement system quotes. We don’t mark up prices up, just so we can mark back down. We don’t require coupons to be clipped or promo codes. Honest, upfront, and fair competitive pricing is the most transparent way to earn your business.
Get a New, Energy Efficient Replacement System from 1.5 – 5 tons and 15 to 24 seer:
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- We’ll review current system configuration, ductwork design and replacement options
- Replacements estimates include equipment, supplies, professional installation, removal and recycling of old equipment.
- Complimentary year of proactive maintenance (2 visits)
- 1 year complimentary installation workmanship guarantee and labor with the option to extend to 3, 10 or 12 years labor warranty (optional)
- We will register your equipment with the manufacturer. 10 or 12 year parts warranty depending on the manufacturer on registration of equipment. Parts warranties are NOT transferrable.
- We help file Rebates and direct you to Tax Credit Forms
Why Invest in a New A/C?
In 2010, R22 refrigerant (aka Freon) was banned because of it’s Ozone depletion and damage caused to the earth’s protective ozone layer. The cost of R22 will continue to rise as the availability becomes more & more scarce and costly. Don’t throw away money by repairing end-of-life R22 based systems. Learn More About R22
A/C units can need up to 15 lbs of R22. A 5 ton system could be over $2000 to refill an old leaky system!
Don’t throw money into a system that’s more than 10 years old. Invest in a new higher efficiency system, like an Inverter Daikin FIT
You’ll get lower utility bills, better efficiency, and a 12-year manufacturers parts warranty.
Even if your old unit is running, because they lose efficiency as they age, they run longer, they use more energy and cost you more monthly in utility fees. If your unit(s) has been around longer than the 1st iPhone (10 years), it’s time to update and upgrade your A/C as well. Let a TemperaturePro Advisor show you the options in replacement technology, the upfront costs and the cost of operational ownership over the next 10 – 15 years so you can make an educated repair or replace decision.
16+ seer A/C systems are better for the environment and grid because they are more energy efficient. They also vibrate less which makes them less prone to need repairs, use less energy, and lower your utility spend. Most 16+ seer units are eligible for early change-out CPS rebates of $130 per ton. (x size of unit). Higher SEER system use less energy & get larger rebates.
SEER is the measure of system’s energy consumption or “efficiency” and “ton” is the size of the unit based on the size/specs (heat load) of the home. (www.SEER2.com) Minimum seer in San Antonio in 2023 is 15 seer, but CPS offers rebates for 16+ seer systems because the higher the seer, the more efficiency and the less energy demand on the grid.
Steel and Aluminum import tariffs went into effect March and modified in May 2018. In 2021 & 2022 rates increased over 38% from the previous year due to Covid related supply chain interruptions, labor shortages, Gas & transportation rate increases and raw material cost increases.
Products that contain steel and aluminum, like HVAC units, are anticipated to continue to rise. If you know your system is old and inefficient, waiting to replace will only cost you more. Don’t wait. Replace now. 210-858-5566 Learn more.
Experts You Can Trust
The core values at TemperaturePro are simple… honesty and a commitment to your comfort. We believe there will be many opportunities to serve you, so we’ll never treat you like a one-time transaction. Because our technicians are non-commission based, there is no hard sell or recommendations for unnecessary heating or air conditioning repairs or premature system replacements. We’ll give you an honest recommendation and options based on the diagnostic facts. To keep your air conditioning running long and efficiently, we will always recommend that you invest in twice a year system preventative maintenance tune-ups. You can save energy and money with regular preventative maintenance.