“We insist the TemperaturePro San Antonio experience must exceed all expectations and deliver more customer satisfaction than the current industry standard. We are creating life-long relationships, not one-time transactions. We look forward to serving the air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality needs for the people of our hometown.” –Courtney and Tim Meier
How can we make you more comfortable?
TemperaturePro® is a nation-wide air conditioning, heating, and air quality service provider located in 46 cities throughout the United States. While each location is independently owned and operated, TemperaturePro customers get the benefits of the collective, nationally recognized service brand.
- Nationally recognized commercial and residential HVAC service company
- Collective brand volume purchasing and manufacturer discounts
TemperaturePro San Antonio:
- Locally, woman-owned and family operated with the backing of the national brand
- Expert technical and operational team with 30+ years in the industry
- Exceeding customer expectations to build long-term relationships, not one-time transactions
- Non-commission based technicians ensure diagnostic integrity
- Licensed, insured and bonded technicians to protect your property
- Background checked and drug screened employees
- Continuing education to stay current with the industry trends and latest technology
- Residential and commercial services
The TemperaturePro San Antonio service technicians are not commission based, so businesses and homeowners can be confident in the integrity of the system diagnostics. They take pride in knowing they have done what’s right for the system, home and the customer. They aim to exceed expectations.
Offering exceptional service, competitive pricing and quality are the pillars of our business. The volume buying power of the collective nation-wide TemperaturePro network allows the brand to negotiate with the HVAC manufacturers for volume discounts. This competitive discount pricing allows for value discounts to be passed down to our customers. This brand volume advantage is one that most “mom & pop” and independent operators can’t offer.
We look forward to serving the air conditioning, heating and air quality needs of the residents and businesses in San Antonio and to set a higher standard for exceptional service and sales experiences for our customers.
Meet Our Team
Nick GonzalesOperations Manager
Mike NavarroTechnical Advisor
Jennifer O'BrienComfort Specialist
Kelley RobertsonOffice Coordinator
Expand the TemperaturePro Brand
TemperaturePro® is a growing professional air conditioning and heating service company already located in many communities throughout the United States. While each location is independently owned and operated, customers still get the benefits of a nationally recognized brand name. Each TemperaturePro® location has the goal to be the best at what they do and offers the highest quality customer service at affordable prices.