Residental Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning for Your Home
Custom Designed Comfort
Replacing your aging or failed air conditioner might seem like an overwhelming task, but with the right guidance, it can be a smooth and seamless transition.
There was a time when finding information about a brands, manufacturer or service company was a challenge. Today with the internet, apps and websites like Nextdoor, HomeAdvisor and Angie’s, you can have a world of information at your fingertips in seconds. The search results delivered just by Googling “air conditioning and heating replacement”, can yield pages and pages of content all with varying opinions and conflicting facts.
We recommend a 30 minute – 1 hour on-site visit with a TemperaturePro comfort advisor. We will listen to your comfort concerns and ask questions about your preferred comfort settings. Next we’ll take a quick look at the existing equipment, electrical breakers and plumbing. We’ll take measurements of the access and ductwork. We’ll do a heat load calculation to verify the size of equipment recommended for your home’s design. After our discussion and site survey, we’ll design and present system replacement options on the spot based on your comfort, home and budget requirements.
Factors in pricing and features:
- Ton – the size of the unit needed to remove heat and cool your home. Caution bigger is not better.
- SEER or Energy (consumption) Efficiency Rating. The higher the SEER the more efficient a system runs.
- System Speed – Single Speed, Dual Speed or Variable Speed system options. The more speeds, the more comfort and more utility savings.
- Rebates – CPS and other energy provider reward higher seer replacements by offering rebates towards your purchase.
- Indoor Air Quality: Filtration and whole home purification systems. The air in a closed home is more polluted that outdoor air.
These varying factors combined with your comfort preferences and budgetary consideration make the selection process best made with professional guidance.
Schedule your free, no obligation, no pressure comfort consultation today.
M-S 8am – 8pm and Sundays by Appointment. 210-858-5566
We go to great lengths to verify every customer was treated professionally and that they are completely satisfied with the results and our technician’s service. We want to exceed your expectations every visit.